Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Written On Your Heart



Deut. 30:6
And the Lord you God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring,
So that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart 
and with all your soul, that you may live.

Ezekiel 11:19
And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put in them.  I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh...

Ezekiel 36:26
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you.  And I will remove the heart of stone form your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Jeremiah 31:31f
"Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant 
with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made 
with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, thought I was their husband, declares the Lord.  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord; I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts.  And I will be their God, and they will be my people.  And no longer will each one teach his neighbor and each his brother saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they will all know me, form the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord.  For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Hebrews 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

It's Deer Season (Archer) here in Northern Mn
I harvested a small 6 pointer this week with a Heart Shot
the above verses have been playing over and over in my head...
thinking how God must replace our Heart of Stone with a Heart of Flesh
We must allow God to do some serious Heart Surgery 
if we are going to beat the sin in our life, 
what is impossible for us is possible & miraculous for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment